Iban Guy

Observations from my daily life in Labuan. Use Mozilla Firefox Browser for best viewing experience. (http://www.mozilla.com). NOTE: Press F5 to refresh your browser if you do not see any update on this blog.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

World Cup 2006 - Italy Won The Cup


(photo above courtesy of http://www.smh.com.au)

I had diligently followed the Germany World Cup 2006 since it started on 9th June 2006. It is amazing what happened during that short period of time.

I watched the game mostly with my mates in various places in Labuan. The easy part is to watch the late night matches during the Group stage. My prediction for the Round 16 stages were as below.

My prediction was incorrect. I didno expect Italy and France to meet in the Final since both teams were not seeded as favourites. Italy has its Serie A match-fixing scandal. France has old guys & new guys that did not play well in their early games. That is the beauty of football. Anything could happened.


The late night early morning drinking casualties during the month were huge. I can name names but the photos shows.

These are my mates during the World Cup games.Thanks guys.It was fun.

Hen had his birthday too during the World Cup month too.


4 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, nice pic of Datuk. Can't wait to see more pics of Datuk in dubious circumstances. Heck, you should dedicate a section for him at the rate he's going...

     
  • At July 18, 2006, Blogger Rentap said…

    It's a teaser so I will go slow with him.Hehehehehe.......

     
  • At July 19, 2006, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said…

    If u take the pictures of the things he threw up in the toilet bowl we can guess what he has been eating :)

     
  • At July 19, 2006, Blogger Rentap said…

    Man, that will be gross.... no way desmond.Maybe next time eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home